- Resident shall take all their meals in the hostel mess. This includes breakfast, lunch, and evening tea and dinner. Non- vegetarian meals or snacks including eggs will not be provided or allowed to prepare in room or hostel premises.
- All residents shall be provided common menu.
- Residents will be served meals only during prescribed timings as indicated below:
- Residents should not carry their meals wholly, or in part, outside the mess. They should not carry any utensil or other material of the mess outside the dining hall. In case of non-compliance a fine of Rs. 500/- will be charged from the defaulters.
- Residents should not interfere with cooking or other services and shall not handle mess equipment’s.
- Sick resident may be allowed to eat meals in their rooms with prior permission of warden
- No outsider (relative, friend of residents) will be permitted to take breakfast, lunch, tea, or dinner.
- Resident shall cooperate with the mess employees and deal with them in polite and courteous manner.
- All residents will enter the hostel dining hall in proper presentable dress at all times.
- At the end of the session, each resident will hand over the charge of their room with all furniture and fixtures to the warden, and pay the cost of all damages and shortage detected in the room (if any).
- No deduction will be made if a resident does not consume hostel meals for even a single day or goes on long vacations due to any reason.
- If any female relative of the resident will stay in the hostel, than resident has to pay the charges (whichever is decided by the hostel authority).
|1.||Breakfast||7.30-8.15 am||7.30-8.15 am|
|2.||Lunch||1.30-2.30 pm||1.30-2.15 pm|
|3.||Evening tea||5.30-6.00 pm||5.00-5.30 pm|
|4.||Dinner||8.15-9.00 pm||8.15-9.00 pm|